Friday 18 April 2008

Madonna orders Timberlake to drop pants

Madonna orders Timberlake to drop pants



Justin Timberlake has revealed that pop queen Madonna ordered him to drop his trousers so that she could give him a B-12 injection.
Speaking at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, where Madonna was honoured, the 27-year-old star said: "She proceeds to pull a Ziploc bag of B-12 syringes out [of her purse] and says, 'Drop 'em'."
"I don't know what you say to that, so I immediately dropped my pants," Timberlake said, referring to the incident as "one of the greatest days" of his life.
When Madonna later took to the stage, she said: "Everything he said is basically true, but I didn't say 'drop 'em,' I said, 'pull your pants down'.  I like to be accurate because you know I am a control freak."
Check out all the pictures from the ceremony in our gallery here.




Ol' Dirty Bastard